At what point did True Blood lose its way for you? I'm curious. What should have been the jumping off point? Was it the witches in Season 4? Could have been the witches, right? Though many fans out there sure loved Sookie shacking up with amnesiac Eric.
How about Season 5's Vampire Authority? Should the series have ended when King Russell bit the fairy dust? Season 6 brought us Governor Burrell and the plague, along with "Vampire God" Bill. I'm asking because I don't really have a clear answer myself. I just know that the consensus now is that seven seasons was too much. Especially considering the way this final season handled itself.
Now I won't let myself get too wrapped up here in the terrible decision Bill made during the final two episodes of the season, where, after contracting a fast-moving case of Hep V from Sookie (no one came after him for murdering that human estate lawyer?), he decided to just die for no true, investable reason. Despite the fact that there was a very simple cure-all.
http://ift.tt/1w1tNqE
No comments:
Post a Comment