10/01/2012

Left 4 Dead 3 Possible "Down The Road" IGN All

Left 4 Dead 3 could apparently still happen in the future, though there's no guarantee that the game will ever be made.


In an interview with Eurogamer, Valve's Chet Faliszek was asked about whether a third instalment in the popular zombie franchise was on the cards.


"A 3? You know, some time down the road," he replied. "Like anything, I would say that to all of our games. So that's not a promise of when or where.


"I really love working on that series. It's one of my favourite series. It's just so much fun with the characters and the world. I love zombies and I love horror. So, yeah."


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/RXwYdP0Zqis/left-4-dead-3-possible-down-the-road

No comments:

Post a Comment