11/26/2012

LEGO Lord of the Rings Vita/3DS Review IGN All

Like many 21st century nerds, I have a deep love for Peter Jackson's film adaptation of Tolkien's seminal fantasy trilogy. Until I sat down to dig into the portable version of LEGO Lord of the Rings, I believed that I could be made to love anything so long as the film's main theme was running in the background. I was wrong; oh so terribly wrong. I can forgive a lot of mistakes when I see a good game hidden behind them, but there comes a point where even Adagio in D Minor fails to garner my sympathy. LEGO Lord of the Rings hits that point almost immediately and never redeems itself.



Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/py3yXq9eXtc/lego-the-lord-of-the-rings-vita3ds-review

No comments:

Post a Comment