11/04/2012

The Vampire Diaries: "The Five" Review IGN All

Note: Full spoilers for the episode follow.


Due to a trip I was on this week -- which also involved some anger-inspiring internet issues in my hotel -- I was unable to see The Vampire Diaries until Saturday night. And while I thought I might just skip a review this week, given the delay, I then saw the episode and realized it was too damn good to skip over.


The Elena/Stefan/Damon triangle has been revitalized by Elena’s vampirism, which was underlined by the events during Damon, Elena and Bonnie’s trip to the conveniently close Mystic University Widmore College. As someone who never wants to see Damon truly become “good,” I was quite happy with this episode showing his blatantly nastier side, as he sneered, “You don’t know these people. Why do you care?” when Elena had an issue with feeding off of a random girl.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/r0_kFcRiaW0/the-vampire-diaries-the-five-review

No comments:

Post a Comment