4/01/2013

Hayter Comments on Metal Gear Solid V Absence IGN PS3

David Hayter has commented on not being asked to reprise his role as Snake in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. When the newest sequel was finally officially announced last week, many fans noticed that Hayter’s trademark voice was not included, and the actor has now taken to Twitter to explain why.


“I have been up in Toronto, for the past eight months, directing my first film,” Hayter explained. “On the December break, I came home to Los Angeles for the holidays. I heard then, that recording sessions for MG:V were being put together. But I didn’t hear anything about whether I’d be needed or not. So, I got in touch with someone involved in the production. We got together for lunch, and he told me that they ‘wouldn’t be needing me’ on this game. No reason, or explanation was given beyond that. And that was it.”


Continue reading…






IGN PS3

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/01/david-hayter-comments-on-metal-gear-solid-v-absence

No comments:

Post a Comment