4/01/2013

Nikita: "Inevitability" Review IGN All

Note: Full spoilers for the episode follow:


Hey everyone, I'm sorry my review is so late this week. Nikita was preempted in my area for preseason baseball on Friday night and then I had a lot of family commitments this weekend because of the Easter holiday. I really enjoyed the character stuff in "Inevitability", but the plot felt pretty generic, despite a big revelation.


The centerpiece of the episode was the conflict between Alex and Nikita. I loved the scenes between Maggie Q and Lyndsy Fonseca. Yes, it appears Amanda has messed with Alex's head a bit, but I don't think she was brainwashed. I think it's more like Amanda poked around her brain a little to bring to the surface all the misgivings that Alex has been sublimating. Alex has never been crazy about keeping Division going and returned out of loyalty to Nikita. What works about the rift between our leading ladies is that both of them have a valid point of view and are doing what they believe is right. But would Alex challenge Nikita's authority in front of the rest of Division if her brain wasn't compromised? I don't think so.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/vNG6ecuKzfg/nikita-inevitability-review

No comments:

Post a Comment