6/02/2013

Hunter Hillenmeyer On The Xbox One Reveal IGN All

Like many of us who visit IGN, I was very excited to see what Microsoft would come up with for their next generation console. I don't think any of the announcements surprised me, but I can share my biggest ah-ha moments from their hour-long reveal.



I am a sports guy, and a football guy at that. Never mind that the NFL is the most premium content in the universe in terms of advertising rights, this was an absolute must for Xbox if they really do intend to "own the living room." Xbox spent some money on this one. I'm not sure how much, but they probably had to borrow a few bucks from Daddy to get this one home.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/_6BMwxn9bBw/hunter-hillenmeyer-on-the-xbox-one-reveal

No comments:

Post a Comment