7/01/2013

What's Next for Journey Developer thatgamecompany? IGN All

Journey and Flower developer thatgamecompany may be working with Xbox One's Kinect sensor on its next independent multiplayer game. Jenova Chen, president at thatgamecompany, told Telegraph, "A while back someone was asking me what I was looking for and I said 'I wanted to have an input device that captures the player’s facial expressions and gestures and fingers' I think the Kinect 2 is finally there."


Furthermore, the next game from thatgamecompany "is going to be something that will relate to a wide audience on a human level."


However, whatever the next game is, it isn't very far along. "It’s been almost a year now


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/8EjjFk2G-Pc/journey-developer-thatgamecompany-working-with-kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment