12/20/2013

Rust: The Terrifying Minecraft + DayZ Open World Survival Sim IGN All

“Is that you running around outside?”


It wasn’t. We both knew I’d made a mistake. In Rust, you never abandon someone you trust. Those people are too few.


I’d left Nigel alone in our new home, a sturdy wooden shack we’d spent two hours working toward. The sun was nearly down, and I’d been on a risky, last-minute resource run so he could craft metals. Metal makes doors. Metal makes bullets. Metal makes guns.


I took the long way back. When I found a vantage point in the bluffs behind our home, I had snuck up close enough to hear their voice chat. I could hear them screaming at Nigel.


“We know you’re in there.”


“Come out. We want to talk to you.”


“You’re not supposed to be here.”


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/xhiSYduiF-o/rust-the-terrifying-minecraft-dayz-open-world-survival-sim

No comments:

Post a Comment