1/06/2014

How Much Prettier is Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition? IGN All

After recently playing Tomb Raider on a high-end PC last year, I was impressed by how good it looked. Lara's hair with TressFX blowing through the wind was a sight to behold, and there were more than a few occasions where I had to stop and just look around at what the dangerous yet mythical island of Yamatai had in store. I thought adventuring through the treacherous cliffs and ruins was gorgeous, but I didn't realize how much better it could look until I got my hands on the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on PlayStation 4.


The first thing I immediately noticed is how different Lara's head and face is in the Definitive Edition, which was a little surprising considering how iconic her new look has become. Her face mesh has seen an increase in density and as a result, the significant amount of new polygons in her face make her comes off as much more emotive and lifelike.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/UhxtefFeNKI/how-much-prettier-is-tomb-raider-definitive-edition

No comments:

Post a Comment