1/28/2014

The Best Fighting Games for Beginners IGN All

“Fighting games look fun, but man do I suck at them!”


It’s the single most common phrase I hear when passers-by stop to take in a match of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 or whatever fighting game people are throwing down in at a bar, party or arcade. I totally understand the sentiment, but it breaks my heart. You don’t need to be a pro to enjoy a little friendly fisticuffs with your pals.


While most games are balanced with the highest levels of competition in mind, that doesn’t necessarily stop them from being a blast to play casually - provided you’re playing the right ones.


But fear not fighting game newbletts! I’ve taken the time to make a list of the best and worst games to pick up and play without needing to understand the difference between chains and links.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1jEZHGe

No comments:

Post a Comment