4/01/2014

Dark Knight Writer Interested in Green Lantern Film IGN All

David S. Goyer has expressed interest in working on the next Green Lantern film adaptation.


Goyer co-write the screenplays for Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy and last year's Man of Steel, and is currently collaborating with Zack Snyder on the Batman vs. Superman project.


Speaking with Collider, Goyer said, "I would love to do Green Lantern", when asked about the depiction of alien races in Man of Steel. "I really wanted to show case Kryton as a truly alien world. That was one of the things I wanted to do from the beginning when I got involved in the project. At his heart, Superman's always been a science fiction story. I wanted to lean into that, and so did Chris, and so did Zack, so I was just glad we were able to."


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1gXppF7

No comments:

Post a Comment