9/30/2014

Wrestling Wrap Up: Ambrose Pranks Rollins IGN All

Heads up. Busy day. I anticipate a short Wrap Up. And so should you. Let's see how it plays out.


american-psycho-animated-gif


I could blame Wrap Up shortness partially on the fact that my DVR decided to take orders directly from Skynet and skip over Smackdown this week, but I barely report on that show anyway. Though I did find out from RAW last night in Chicago that Big Show is now in a feud with Rusev after knocking him out and Dean Ambrose is embroiled in a twisting, turning tale of intrigue over the theft of Seth Rollins' MITB briefcase. Sure, the scenario could lend itself to another lengthy "borrow vs. steal" debate, but why do that to ourselves? The case, and the giant spiked buzzing dildo, are now back in Rollins' possession.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1xyyEU5

No comments:

Post a Comment