9/30/2014

Yvette Nicole Brown Leaving Community IGN All

Community may be returning for a miraculous sixth season over at Yahoo Screen, but the news just came in that it will be without one of the study group originals.


TVGuide.com reports that Yvette Nicole Brown, who's played Shirley Bennett on all five seasons so far, will not be coming back for Season 6. She has asked to be released from her current contract for personal family reasons and producers Dan Harmon and Chris McKenna have chosen to honor that request.


The decision was made so that Brown can care for her ill father. "My dad needs daily care and he needs me," Brown informed TVGuide. "The idea of being away 16 hours a day for five months, I couldn't do it. It was a difficult decision for me to make, but I had to choose my dad."


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1xyyFaC

No comments:

Post a Comment