10/31/2014

Mick Foley Says Why He Won't Play Santa in New Girl IGN All

Hardcore Legend Mick Foley has explained why he turned down an offer to play Santa Claus in New Girl.


Writing on his Facebook, Foley notes that the New Girl star, Zooey Deschanel, is one of his favourite actresses, and that saying 'No' was indeed "heartbreaking!"


"I got the inquiry from my agent (I wasn't definitely 'in', but really think I would have gotten the role)," Foley writes, "and was absolutely thrilled...until I saw that the role called for me to be a rather sleazy St Nick, throwing some sexual innuendos at the lovely Ms Deschanel - and unfortunately, I just can't do that as Santa."


Foley admits that had he been playing a variation on himself, he'd have no problem being a sleazy degenerate.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1vobb27

No comments:

Post a Comment