11/29/2014

IGN's Top 10 Movies of All-Time: Chris Carle IGN All

I've kept a top ten movies list in my mind most of my life. In a lot of ways, I relate to Rob Gordon, the record store owner from High Fidelity (amazing movie, not in my personal Top Ten). I love to categorize my love for anything into a list and the reasons for my rankings over time depends on where I am in that moment in my life.


Ten years ago, if you asked me my favorite movie ever, it would have been Rushmore. Poltergeist and Trainspotting and This is Spinal Tap and Blade Runner and Mulholland Drive all flirted with this list at one time or another. At points in my life, you would have found Pulp Fiction here or Before Sunrise or even Marvel's The Avengers (such was my glee after seeing my favorite team of heroes assembled on the big screen). It pains me that there's no room for Back to the Future or Boogie Nights or The Little Mermaid or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/YSt9H2Gjmnw/igns-top-10-movies-of-all-time-chris-carle

No comments:

Post a Comment