12/31/2014

S.H.I.E.L.D. #1 Review IGN All

I wasn't sure how to feel about this comic when it was originally announced. It's been years since Marvel has published a true, present-day S.H.I.E.L.D. comic. The closest analogue we've seen in recent years has been Secret Avengers. Aside from the sheer novelty of having a S.H.I.E.L.D.-branded comic on the stands again, the idea of Mark Waid writing a book that focuses on standalone stories and an eclectic cast of guest stars was certainly appealing. On the other hand, I'm not the biggest fan of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series. Sure, the show has improved in 2014, but I was left to wonder if characters like Melinda May or Fitz and Simmons really deserved to headline their own book.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1y8bkNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment