12/02/2014

Vince McMahon Apologises For Firing CM Punk on Wedding Day IGN All

WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon has publicly apologised to CM Punk for firing him on his wedding day.


In a podcast with none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Chairman was asked whether he wanted to talk about CM Punk.


"I would like to do this," says McMahon, "I would like to apologise. Sometimes in a big corporation the legal people don't necessarily know what talent relations are doing and conversely. And Punk got his severance papers on the day he got married, and that was coincidence. So I want to personally apologise for that.


"Other than that, the only other thing I want to say about Punk is there's been a number of individuals in the past who have been disgruntled – said a lot of things about the organisation – and I'm not going to wash dirty laundry in public, I don't think there's any reason for that. I think there are a lot things he may say that he may regret someday, in terms of looking back at it. But nonetheless, I hope that one day we'll be able to get back together again."


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1zLWfOB

No comments:

Post a Comment