1/02/2015

Loadout PlayStation 4 Review IGN All

I thought Loadout could have been PlayStation 4's equivalent of Team Fortress 2; a colorful, light-hearted, arcade-style, free-to-play shooter with crazy customization. Unfortunately, too much of Loadout weighed on me. When I didn't spend real money, the experience was too oppressive. When I started playing with money, there were still some unforgivable issues in the way matches are set up.


As far as third-person shooters go, Loadout is decent in terms of gameplay. Character movement is floatier than most shooters, but I got used to the pace within a few matches. The speediness of the combat was the bigger challenge to acclimate to; scopes are nearly useless, and headshots are a rarity. I did appreciate the abundance of arcade-inspired damage indicators, though – between giant glowing numbers and loud chimes, I always knew when I'd hit my mark.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1I5ENrH

No comments:

Post a Comment