3/31/2015

Wrestling Wrap Up: Brock Lesnar Gets Suspended, Fined IGN All

How's everyone holding up after the weekend? The weekend of ALL THE WRESTLING!!?


I'm doing great. In fact, I'm just gonna leave..this...right...here...


tumblr_nm1xvh94jP1srbyoyo1_500


I have no problem saying, even with all the personal blessings I've experienced, that that was the greatest moment of my life. Coupled with the fact that Reigns got mauled and didn't win the world title? I'm sitting pretty. No complaints. For those of you who were rooting for different folks and hoping for different outcomes at 'Mania and RAW, I feel you. We've all been down that road more times than we care to share. It just so happens that this weekend lined up perfectly with my particular sweet spots.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1GdS7fE

No comments:

Post a Comment