4/04/2015

Mad Men: The Final Episodes Begin Sunday IGN All

It’s a bittersweet time for Mad Men fans, as the acclaimed series returns Sunday night to kick off the final seven episodes. Per usual, creator Matthew Weiner is keeping any story specifics to himself, as he wraps up the tale of Don Draper and his colleagues and family members. But at a recent press day for Mad Men, Weiner was reflective on what it felt like to bring the show to an end.


Mad Men - Final Season Photo Gallery:


I asked Weiner if, going into making these final episodes, he was pretty locked in on how he would wrap up the various characters’ stories or if it continued to change. Said Weiner, “It’s always changing. I have images in my head sometimes and I sort of know what I want the resolution of the story to be and it’s part of why I’m so spoiler-phobic. Because telling somebody what happened on Mad Men, that’s like a sentence. How it happened is the part that people are like ‘No you don’t understand, Pete said ‘I know who you are!’ And that’s all that happened. ‘And then Cooper said ‘Who cares?’’ That’s not what it’s like watching that episode. That episode is honestly like being pulled over by the police and dragged into jail. You have a knot in your stomach and it’s fifteen minutes. That’s the way it worked.”


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1bW6BWp

No comments:

Post a Comment