1/02/2013

Red Lanterns #15 Review IGN All

I’ll give Red Lanterns one thing: it’s consistent. Month after month, Miguel Sepulveda turns in a ridiculously good looking book that plays up the sci-fi horror elements of the story to the point that you just might wet yourself. But also, Peter Milligan delivers a story with terribly written characters who are at the mercy of a plot that makes little sense.


Rise of the Third army is officially the biggest hyped up non-event I’ve ever read. Remember when the Black Lanterns were slowly building up from 0 to 100 percent power until we got that big “RISE” in Blackest Night? That’s how you build up tension. At this point, I’m not exactly sure what I’m waiting for, but I do know that I feel more annoyance than dread.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/YUr3x023XTs/red-lanterns-15-review-2

No comments:

Post a Comment