1/06/2014

The Comics Run: January 6, 2014 IGN All

Welcome to the latest edition of the Comics Run. Or final edition, I should say. Dark gods have fallen to Earth, taken human form, and declared thumbs down to IGN Comics. Our final crisis is at hand.


Not really. The truth is that IGN Comics has a new editor - a fellow you may recognize by the name of Joshua Yehl. And a new editor means changes for the site. One of those changes will be a revamped version of what started out as the Weekly Buyer's Guide, is currently known as The Comics Run, and will have a new name and look next week.


And thus ends my current stint on The Comics Run. But fret not. I'll be as involved with the site as ever, and I suspect I'll still pitch in on these features from time to time depending how many other plates Joshua is spinning in any given week.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/WnhNIy27QYc/the-comics-run-january-6-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment