9/30/2014

David Fincher to Direct Every Episode of HBO's Utopia IGN All

Director David Fincher just finished work on the film adaptation of Gillian Flynn's novel Gone Girl, and is working with the writer again on HBO's adaptation of the UK series Utopia (nope, no connection to the FOX reality show - which is why we're guessing it'll get a new title in the US). And, according to a recent interview, he's directing the entire series.


"I like the world of it,” the Fight Club and Se7en director told the Guardian. “I like the characters – I love Dennis’s


honesty and affinity for the nerds. I mean, I’ve always been a bit of a junior conspiracy theorist cos I don’t have time to connect them all! But it’s nice to see that somebody has.”


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1xz6et0

No comments:

Post a Comment