2/02/2015

Arkham Knight Novelization Coming IGN All

It seems fans can look forward to at least one more piece of Arkham Knight tie-in media this summer. Writer Marv Wolfman has announced via his Facebook page that he's been hard at work writing a novelization of the upcoming video game. The book will apparently hit stores alongside the release of the game in June.


Wolfman said:


Well, I can finally tell folk what I've been working on these past months in total secrecy, even from my dog. I wrote the official novelization for ARKHAM KNIGHT, based on the upcoming video game, and had a ball doing it. The story is highly emotional and I'm exceedingly happy with the results. Both game and book come out in July



Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/1vp688c

No comments:

Post a Comment