11/01/2014

IGN’s Top 10 Movies of All Time: Jim Vejvoda IGN All

You may recall from earlier this year the IGN team’s series of Top Games of All Time lists, where our editors and staff picked their personal favorites from the world of gaming. Well, now we’re back, but this time we’re talking about our favorite movies of all time.


Of all the "Top" lists I've worked on, this was by far the toughest one. How do you define what is your favorite movie of all time? And to narrow down a lifetime of movie-watching to simply ten favorites? There were many darlings killed in the making of this list.


These are my personal favorite movies of all time and not the ones I think are the best films ever made. These movies are like comfort food to me; they're the ones I'll stop everything and watch if I catch them on TV, or stream on Netflix when I need to fall asleep because they help chill me out after a bad day. I saw them at key moments in my life and they made me want to make film a lifelong pursuit, their stories touched me, their humor still makes me laugh, and their visuals are permanently etched in my memory.


Continue reading…






IGN All

http://ift.tt/13s6Ww0

No comments:

Post a Comment